Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Long time no post

Between my 9 year old deciding to write a book on my computer, my husband taking MBA classes online in the evenings, three out of four of my kids uncovering the "Typing Tutor" (Lucy, the littlest tries but all she keeps doing is changing the pictures of my icons on my desktop. She's really good at it.) I haven't had much spare time on my own computer. We're on round two of antibiotics for strep throat, mom included. Life is crazy. This week I am contemplating these two things: Reputation vs. Character. REPUTATION is what everyone sees of us. CHARACTER is what we do when no one sees. AND, I am also contemplating these questions, Can I exhibit love under pressure? Or be kind when things are going wrong? I heard a speaker ask these hard questions and I felt like she was speaking directly to me in a crowd of 60. When Lucy took a red marker up and down 8 white dresser drawers last week, I'm pretty sure I wasn't feeling the love under pressure. And today, Beth put her coat on and kept saying it smelled. I kept thinking, "we've got to get out of here and get to school!" You know, the countdown to the start of school goes faster than any other and we're seemingly always late! If I would've taken a couple minutes to listen I would've realized a cat went pee on her coat and of course I wasn't going to make her wear it to school without washing it! And no, she didn't wear it to school. :) So many lessons, so little patience but I'm learning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bride under the car, the master of ceremonies smiling over: "I declare: wedding ceremony! Please couple grand debut!"    Everyone burst of laughter, ugg classic 5815 ugg, respectively, along with his own bride walked over to the middle of the station. The two brothers Xiangshiyixiao, the happy expression jealously bubbling straight people!
climbs Cheap Uggs Yao Ye arm leveraging walked Scattered control Road seize ugg warm sound told: "You do not worry, and slowly, carefully and hurt too much."    "ugg Pie Piezui leaned over, looked very innocent eyes, he asked:" You see ugg like acting? "Yao Ye look puzzled:" What play? "
ugg class tall holding his cold hand, rubbed his look and look.    Yao Ye awake over to see ugg lying on his side, look there is a moment of disbelief, but soon became accustomed to some indifferent: "ugg has said do not see you again, to do what?" Sound a little children efforts are not.

[URL=http://buzzyeu.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=38742]north face men's apex bionic jacket tnf red tnf bl[/URL]
[URL=http://www.haylove.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=114305]because of north face women's summit series soft s[/URL]
[URL=http://www.mimibella.com/blogs/posts/muggkghdetnf]indispensable attachment ghd flat iron ceramic[/URL]

1:52 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air force, sac hermes, michael kors outlet online, vans pas cher, converse pas cher, ralph lauren uk, michael kors outlet, new balance, true religion outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, sac vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, coach outlet, michael kors, timberland pas cher, north face, nike roshe run uk, oakley pas cher, replica handbags, michael kors outlet online, hollister uk, mulberry uk, uggs outlet, guess pas cher, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, true religion outlet, ray ban uk, hogan outlet, nike tn, michael kors, nike free uk, coach purses, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, polo lacoste, kate spade, nike air max uk, burberry handbags, nike air max uk, true religion jeans, true religion outlet, lululemon canada, uggs outlet, hollister pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, coach outlet store online, north face uk

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home