Thursday, March 23, 2006

FIRST LOVE

Ok, I have to catch up on all the stuff that's been happening since I failed to post for two weeks. Yesterday Alex got in the Suburban after school and said, "I told a girl I trusted who I loved and then she told everyone!" The tears began to well up in her eyes and she was really hurt. Yikes! I was sideswiped by this one. I tried to think back to my first love...was it Tyler Davis? Ok, so maybe Kindergarten wasn't my first love and 2nd grade isn't Alex's first love but the wake up call I got yesterday put me on alert that this girl stuff is coming fast and furious. Was she mad that everyone now knows who she likes or is she upset that the trust in a friend was broken?The emotions and hormones in this household are running high and are just going to intensify! I'm totally not prepared for this. HELP!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely relate! I am PMS'd right now and although my daughter is 9, I believe she's also PMS'd. Can this happen? Yesterday she was really upset after school and crabby all night. I couldn't figure out what her problem was. Finally at bed time, she came in my room and shut the door. She said "Mom, something really bad has happened to me. I found black hairs down...there...! Yuck!" Isn't this too young? I didn't even know what to say! I wasn't prepared for this either! They grow up too fast. I can't imagine the boy thing too. Well, Pam, your girls are so sweet and loving that they will be breaking hearts right and left!
Hope to see you soon!
SC

1:27 PM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

I agree 10,000 percent on the PMS thing! Oh my...I have those changes to look forward to...SOON! It's a good thing you'll go through them a year before me (or so) and can help me know what to do!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home