Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm the only one laughing...

I know I tell a lot of Lucy stories. You must wonder if the rest ever do much qualifying them for a "blog story" (Eric loves to see if he makes the blog). Just imagine about 3 years ago the same stories only replace Lucy with Alex's name and you'll have more Buller tales. Little Beth seems to stay fairly safe under the radar and Jake is too busy with books to care much about anything else. So, I love them all and none more than another. But some pull more off the wall stunts noteable as drop jaw moments in my day. I had another "Lucy" clip to entertain you with tonight but as I typed it in here it didn't sound as funny as it was at the time. Either I'm losing my marbles or it wasn't really all that funny. If I blogged the Lucy clip I'm afraid I'd be the only one laughing!

Sorry, nothing profound or entertaining in my head tonight (Ok, worse tonight than usual!). :)

5 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

I'm pretty sure we would of found it amusing. Now you just left us hanging.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this little story has something to do with my 4 yr. old son so I am sure it would be a funny one!! Maybe only you and I would be laughing!! Did you keep the picture????

HA

11:28 PM  
Blogger jody said...

OK, now that is just plain rude, you two! I'm feeling very left out. :-)

8:43 AM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

I guess I'm going to have to have a little party for all our FUN kids so NO ONE is left out and we have some really good BLOG stories! :)

10:37 AM  
Blogger jody said...

oh good, the guilt trip worked. :-)

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home