Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Flu...Round 2

Our weekend started out with the buzz of getting our campsite ready for the relay for life Friday. I spent Friday afternoon baking for our team and setting up. We won best campsite! It was a fun night except that the kids didn't want to sleep. I finally got Lucy to sleep about 2 am (Beth was the only other slumber participant...Jake and Alex never gave in) and around 2:30 am we decided to pack it up and head home before the storms hit. I woke up yesterday well rested but not feeling too well and by 4 pm I was laying by the toilet throwing up. I don't remember much else until this morning around 11 am. I know I threw up into the night and Eric gave me some medicine to make me sleep. So, today we're playing catch up. It's amazing how out of whack our place gets when mommy's down for 24 hours. We moved the kitties to the laundry room so they wouldn't be eaten by the wild animals who frequent the garage and E seems pleased that they aren't in the Chevelle any longer. I'm considering ignoring the messy house and sending everyone to bed early. Tomorrow's a new day. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Wow, are you sure it's the flu?? :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

ha ha Heather. It's the flu..FOR SURE.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home