Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Entertaining...







Beth and Lucy went to their first T-ball practice last night. Despite my efforts to give them some training ahead of time, they were a hoot to watch. They also seemed to learn better from their coaches than they did from me, Jake and Alex. After Lucy's initial shyness and being glued to Coach Mitchell (holding hands at times) she opened up and let the real Lucy shine. At one point she was laying on her back with her feet up in the air throwing her glove up and catching it while they were doing drills. Beth was doing cartwheels. Then, when it was Lucy's turn to hit the ball she hit it and took off to third base. Beth thoroughly enjoyed seeing a couple of boys from her Kindergarten class and they had a jumping up and down hug at the end. It was a thoroughly entertaining event...I was laughing out loud...sure the people around me thought I was crazy. I think I'll send Eric to the next practice and I'll go to the big kid games. He has to see this to appreciate the humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home