Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Nanny 911 - Reinforcements have arrived

When I say no, some people just don't listen. My friend Gail from Kansas showed up on my doorstep last night. She called me and said she was coming and I told her I already told my dad not to come because it would stress me out having to get my house ready for company. Plus, I'm watching two extra kids this week so I just didn't have time to have my house adult-worthy. She said Ok and then ignored me and showed up anyway. Left her kids in Kansas, drove 8 hours by herself (yes, leaving the kids behind cuts off a whole hour+ off the trip), and was here in time to catch a little of Jake's game and help put kids to bed. The time should fly now. E will be home in soon! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

that is so awesome pam! what a wonderful friend...not everyone has one of those! :)
HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY! today is the big day! you MADE it!!

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home