Monday, July 17, 2006

Pray for E

If anyone is really out there this is the night I need help. I just got off the phone with E and the discouragement he is facing is incredible. He has worked a whole month on a project that is not improving, he is coming home to a huge mess at work, and he has not had internet access to do his schoolwork since Thursday or Friday. His teacher is not being understanding that he is in a third world country and traveling to 3 or 4 different cities in 4 days. He is homesick, he is tired, and he is feeling very negative. At this point all he can see is how he is coming home from being away from us for a month and will not have the time in the near future to spend with us due to all these problems. I tried to encourage him but I think all I can do now is pray. If anyone is out there and has a chance please pray for him too. He is in a very dark place and is experiencing spiritual warfare.

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

praying here too...so sorry.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

we are praying...

9:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We'll keep you in our prayers, too. Hang in there, E.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home