Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's Thursday...

Well, less than 8 days to go now and we are counting down. My little troopers have been missing daddy with tears at bedtime. But, it has only gotten more evident in the last two nights so I think I can get them over the hump and down the last stretch. I woke up early this morning so I could mow while everyone slept and the mower wouldn't start. I had it on the battery charger but forgot to plug it in. So, now it is on the agenda for this afternoon. I went to wake Lucy to get her to pee in a cup for her tests today but she beat me to it and had already tinkled all over her sleeping bag and my bedroom floor. I'm adding "clean up the the human pee spell in my room" to my list of things to do today. At least it wasn't on her new bed. :) I'm about 3 hours behind schedule already today, still need to get Lucy to pee in a cup and then heading to the grocery store and to run errands. I have about 300 things to accomplish by sundown. So, after having a rough morning I'm keeping my attitude in check and stealing a quote from another blog (Big E: see the blog etiquette rules, line 21, it's OK)...

"This day still is mine for the taking--it just looks a little different."
(thanks Jody)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

good attitude!
hey, while you are at the store, ya wanna pick up a couple things for me?? :)
kidding.

11:59 AM  
Blogger jody said...

i've been quoted...this is a first.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i don't know jody...
i may have one of yours in my little notebook! :)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home