Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ok, I thought of something reasonably nice...

For the last 13 years, since I lived at 811 W. 2nd Street in Halstead, KS (6 or 7 houses ago) as a newlywed and had a short-width shelf to stack my towels on in the teeny-tiny little buttermilk yellow and forest green bathroom, I've always folded our towels the same way. In half lengthwise once, then in half lengthwise again, then thirds (my mom taught me halves on the last step but halves didn't fit on that little shelf above the toilet). For some reason last week I started folding the towels in half width-wise, then in half width-wise again, and then in thirds. What's up with that??

4 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

what are you talking about? You fold your towels?! :-)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i fold mine in half width-wise, in half again and then in thirds. that is the proper way to fold a towel, isn't it?
also...while we are on the folding subject....
my sister-in-law makes fun of me because i fold my underwear. do YOU fold your underwear or am i a freak?

11:50 AM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

I don't know WHY I fold towels because they don't stay that way for more than an hour! And, I DO fold my underwear Cassie...

I don't fold the kids' underwear or their Pj's. They just get thrown in a drawer and worn or pulled out and thrown back in.

3:58 PM  
Blogger jody said...

you guys are all crazy....

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home