Tuesday, September 12, 2006

In my bathtub

In my bathtub I keep writing these great books in my head. I outlined this phenomenal presentation for a meeting on Saturday. I even created a really clever blog entry about my bathtub brainstorming sessions. Only problem is the only place I can remember all my good ideas and witty words is...in the bathtub. Somehow I've got to figure out how to take notes while I'm shampooing my hair so I can capture these million dollar ideas I keep having. I'm not sure Eric would appreciate a voice recorder in the bathroom. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They make bathtub paints...you could get some of those and write your great ideas on the walls!!!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

GREAT idea Becky! Now I just have to figure out how to hide the paints from the kids. :)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

can you use a lap top while in the tub?

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home