Monday, October 02, 2006

6 AM

Jake joined our exercise group before the sun came up. Nice thing about Jake is he's always on time and he is a rule keeper (little more Decker in him than Buller). I was trying to sneak in a snooze or two on the alarm clock and he was relentless and in my face over and over so I gave up and got up. A few laps around the North Twain circle and then I made them run sprints in the driveway. Funny thing about it being group participation is they made me run them too. At least I have accountability and some alone time with the two big kids. Hopefully a great start to a new day and a new week.

Entertaining a guest from China this evening here on business with E. I'm a little nervous about what to make for dinner and getting it all pulled together in time with an early out today. Do you think she'd be offended if I ordered Papa Murphy's? :) It's times like these that I remember I'm the grown up now. Entertaining business associates and suppliers happened all the time when I was little so it feels a little surreal. Funny how I married someone who travels like my own father did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

you will be great tonight!
just don't make any asian cuisine!! and tell them to mill your own flour. that's impressive stuff! totally grown up!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home