Friday, September 22, 2006

Sick Mommy

I have been sick off and on for over a week and a half. I am not one to go to the doctor...in fact when Eric "recommended" in a forceful sort of way that I go to the doctor I couldn't for the life of me think of who to go to. I've gone one time (aside from the annual girl doctor) since I moved here over three years ago. I saw some doctor on call and she blew off my symptoms and I ended up calling Kansas for relief...and even that was probably 2 years ago. I have this phobia with doctors, dentists, whoever probes at me. But I think I may have to give in. The comments about the dishes in the sink and the laundry strown about are getting louder. I'm just so exhausted and can't get anything done! (AND NO...I AM NOT HAVING ANY MORE KIDS SO JUST STOP THINKING THAT IS MY PROBLEM)

5 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

i believe i recommended the doctor over a week ago.
Ashley Schmieg in Wilton and the Unity Clinic rocks!
love her! you would, too.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

Ok Dr. Cassie. I have been thoroughly tortured today by E because I said, "If I'm still sick next week I'll go in." I tried to call you early in the afternoon because he wouldn't leave from lunch without me calling you and asking you where you would recommend. Luckily, you didn't answer and I didn't have to go. :)

Thanks for the info!!! I KNEW YOU'D KNOW WHERE TO GO!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

it was YOU! :) i had a missed call and i didn't recognize it, so i didn't call back. i'm sorry! now you know where to go, so you have no excuse.
ps-they sell pregnancy tests at the dollar store! ;)

12:18 AM  
Blogger Beckysblog said...

They sell pregnancy tests at the Dollar Store?!?!?!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i know! AMAZING.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home