Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I FEEL PRETTY

I just got in from a Newcomer's Luncheon. I joked with someone how "pretty" all these moms must feel whose normal attire is sweats and tennis shoes. I was at the top of that list! I felt pretty for a while (and she even started singing the song to me!) with my black high heeled boots on and a starched brown button-up shirt topping off black dress pants. But, after a while the "pretty" wore off and I longed to be back in my comfy "normal" dress code. I'm so grateful to be a stay at home mom! I have the best job in the world. And, it is nice once a month to feel "pretty".

(for those of you wondering if I stopped going to church...our church is casual and I'd feel out of place wearing this outfit to church! YES, we still go to church!) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home