Saturday, November 18, 2006

Food Continued





Let's face it. I will never be as adventurous as Eric. They knew better than to offer me locust or cockroaches. I passed up eel. But I did try my first fresh water hairy crab.

I also had to bypass watching people when we ate. I had removed the vision of everyone double dipping their chopsticks in the community dishes. Our host would order a large variety of entrees and they would be put on a rotating shelf in the middle of the table. You would take a little and eat it and then take a little more. It was quite a germ-sharing experience at every meal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

How could you eat ANYTHING with the word "hairy" in it????

Looks like a great experience.....

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home