Tuesday, November 14, 2006



FOR THE KIDS :)

I'm behind on my blogging so I will quickly try to post some pictures and catch up a bit. Eric is leaving soon for work so I don't have much time.

First and foremost, I spent many days and nights in the hotel last week but the fruits of this are that Eric has finally completed school successfully. He passed the last two classes. We pulled an all-nighter Friday night to make it happen. Praise God it is done. I had to help keep him awake as the jet lag kicked him in the buns and he had trouble each night trying to catch up and keeping his eyes open at the same time. Eric didn't want me to go out and walk around much until he had time to go with me. I did walk around a little on my own last week but this week I am fairly acclimated to everything and feel alright about exploring on my own. We are 14 hours ahead of Iowa time and so it has been a challenge to call the kids before Eric leaves for work in the morning (it is evening there...I always hated it when he would call me in the morning rush) so I haven't gotten to talk to them as much as I'd like. I do miss them terribly. Last week we were in Shenzhen. Shenzhen wasn't quite as exciting as our weekend getaway to Xiamen. Sunday we flew into Shanghai to continue business and finish out the trip. I'll try to post later tonight some of my observations and culture-shock. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

good to hear from you!!! so anxious for you to be home. enjoy your time there!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home