Sunday, November 05, 2006

Oh, and I forgot a good story -

Found a mouse in the foyer (different from the half chewed one). The kids were all freaking and standing around it. It was alive but not moving much. I think it ate the poison and was ready to head "home". Eric wasn't here so Jake, being the man of the house, got a plyers and picked it up by the tail (while we all screamed and oooed backing away) and put it in the trash outside. Alex freaked out about the mouse in the first place and then took a 180' on me and started freaking out the minute Jake walked outside with the mouse because she didn't want us to kill it. It was just a little baby one. The neighbors probably thought I was beating her the way she was yelling, "No! NO! NO! Mommy! NO!"

Two mice down. Not sure how many to go. But, luckily, not my problem for a couple of weeks. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home