Thursday, November 02, 2006

Saturday - the BIG day

The antique dealers were out in full fashion on this day. I was relieved for my dad's sake that most everything sold well. Some of the antique tractors and toys went for over $100 and some even closer to $200. The antique telephones brought just under $300.

Intense Bidding going on.

The old "M" tractor that Eric is still mourning.


This is the reason horror movies are filmed on secluded farms. We nicknamed this doll Chuckie. And someone actually bought it. (we chose not to figure out what kind of animal actually chewed off part of Chuckie's head)


We cracked up at this "sex sells vegetables" crate.

The doll cradle I bid on. My friend Celesta won the bid but I made her pay a pretty penny for it.

The big cradle I wanted. It brought $135 I think. Out of my price range. (I did come home with some free treasures...just not this one)

Seriously, at one point my mom counted 3600 canning jars. My grandmother was one serious canner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home