Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm a little concerned that Jake enjoyed the jewelry almost as much as the girls tonight. But, then at the end he pulled me aside and said he had picked out a special necklace to buy for Beth for her birthday with his money he was saving for a game cube. It never ceases to amaze me how God grows their character despite me.

Eric goes to Canada tomorrow. I'm still up baking. Some cool God stuff going on behind the scenes for our upcoming trip out of the country. And, I received confirmation today that my travel visa should be here tomorrow. Eric fixed my dishwasher. He took off work early to take Jake to basketball practice. My mom and dad are paying for a rental car so I can make it to Kansas next week for the estate sale. Each day seems busier than before and our blessings are too many to count. Yet tonight I feel such gratitude I'd like to keep track of every one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home