Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Alive...barely

I'm experiencing a hangover from all the meds I've taken over the last 36 hours. In this quiet house I'm not sure how I come down with migraines but somehow I do. I went to bed on verge of barfing last night and knew if I started with that I'd have to go to the ER in order to get it to stop. I took a motion sickness medicine with my others and thankfully it kept my guts inside all night long. I stirred for a few minutes this morning to help E get the kids off to school. The bus was early (yes, the one time we need it to be late) and E tried to chase it down with Lucy in the back seat. Two made the bus, one home sick and Eric never caught up with the bus with the fourth. He went on to school and sat in the car for a while and then ended up dropping Lucy off really early and not following any of the drop-off procedures. I was so glad not to be a witness. He had to run all over town for me to cover my responsiblities for the day. Then a stop for 7 up and the morning was almost gone. Working from home today proved to be a challenge for him. I am thankful he stayed around and held down the fort while I slept the day away. After a long day of playing dad and mom he is now typing away at papers due two days ago and work he didn't get the chance to finish today. Sleep for him may be a long ways off. Makes me feel a little guilty (at least until tomorrow when I'm trying to catch up on all the cleaning and picking up that didn't happen today). :)

8 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

pam,
do you know my number???!!!
Do I need to tattoo it to you hand!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

glad you are alive.
mad at you for not relying on me.
period.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

i love you people. just not good at asking for help. :)

forgive me??

2:12 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

no.
and why are you posting at 2:12 am? i thought i was the only one up at that hour!!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Beckysblog said...

why are any of you up at that hour?!?!?!?
Sorry about the migraine. I feel your pain.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

Well, when you sleep for 24 hours almost straight you kind of have a hard time getting back to sleep when you're supposed to.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's called PRIDE. Let go of it. Just ask for help. Afford your friends the opportunity to help. You may help them in using one of their spiritual gifts. You'd do the same for them...
luv u & miss u
Voni

6:53 PM  
Blogger brenda mohr said...

I got a good laugh picturing your husband chasing the school bus. It probably wasn't funny at all for him, but it makes for a good story.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home