Monday, October 23, 2006

Here's why...

I received a guilt ridden message today from my sister (wait, there were actually TWO messages) about not calling her back. So, in an effort to shed some light on my "TO DO" list, here's a glimpse at tomorrow's (Monday) tasks (I really AM a good sister...just too tired to return phone calls):

  • Daily Devotions/Bible Study Fellowship Questions
  • Exercise (more than just sitting on the bed and WATCHING the Firm videos)
  • Go to church and find the pill bottle with questions for the Dear Ernie column and give them to "Dear Ernie" so he can come up with some ground-breaking advice for the next issue of THE VIRUS newsletter.
  • Plan meals and make a grocery list for food while E and P are out of the country in just two short weeks.
  • Write a missions blurp for the bulletin.
  • Send out emails with small group schedule
  • Do 15 loads of laundry (so my mom doesn't chastize me for being so behind again)
  • 9 am meeting.
  • Get a picture from a sponsor interviewed for THE VIRUS and complete editing for the publication.
  • Email my brother-in-law to see if he's finished drawing up our will (you know, in case we die on the way to China...my house will be spotless too). :)
  • Email my mom and brother to finalize sleeping arrangements for the weekend.
  • Double check pricing for rental cars
  • Make calls to confirm party participation for the Fall parties next week for my room parent duties.
  • Start packing for Kansas.
  • Lose 20 pounds before Thursday so if I see anyone I haven't seen in a long time they don't recognize me (ok, I might not get this one done tomorrow but I thought I'd throw it in).
  • Plan Beth's birthday next week
  • Call for an appointment for my shots
  • Oversee Jake's thank you writing
  • Reschedule dental appointments for me and Alex
  • Buy my sister a very belated birthday present
  • Call the sprinkler guy and find out why he hasn't come back to finish the job he started (MY SPRINKLER ISN'T WINTERIZED AND IT's FROSTING!)
  • Back up my pictures
  • Close jewelry show
  • Make supper
  • 2:30 pm Pick up kids from school
  • 3 - 4 pm supervise homework
  • 4 pm guitar
  • 5-6 pm feed kids (assuming sometime before that I MADE supper)
  • 7 pm - Jake basketball practice
  • 7:30 pm - bathe Lucy and Beth and get them to bed
  • 8:00 pm - Pick up Jake from basketball
  • 8:30 pm - make sure Jake and Alex have showered and tuck them in
  • 8:40 pm - lay out clothes for morning and pack lunch boxes, sign planners
  • 9:15 - midnight or later - finish whatever I didn't get done during the day
  • Ok. I think that's do-able. (thick sarcasm involved here) And I haven't even begun to clean.

      3 Comments:

      Blogger jody said...

      you're insane.
      I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

      10:17 PM  
      Anonymous Anonymous said...

      That should cure any sister guilt. Sorry Yvonne.

      3:40 PM  
      Anonymous Anonymous said...

      Holy crap - you're busy! Karen

      4:44 PM  

      Post a Comment

      Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

      << Home