Sunday, November 05, 2006

Not ready yet...

I'm leaving in about 29 hours for my first trip out of the country. I'm panicking a bit. My washer just broke (with many loads left to go), my car brakes just went out today(ok, some of these stories just keep repeating...is this real??) and I can't remember the people who have told me my parents and in-laws could call them in case of emergency or they need help or have questions. So, some of you may just get a call without asking for it. :) These things seem a bit trivial but there are so many t's to cross and i's to dot before I can get on the plane. In addition to the sheer madness I am a bit emotional and keep telling all my friends and family how much I love them. Oh, and the kids are all crazy and naughty this weekend acting like we're already gone. I think my parents are already ready for their re-inforcements which aren't coming until next weekend.

Life will soon be a long airplane ride and a hotel with a spa. And I'll miss my little ones with all I am, I'm sure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

we love you, too, Pam. and we will protect your reputation.

put me on the list of names to call in case of emergency or near mental breakdown.

we'll miss you!!

1:17 AM  
Blogger jody said...

i can help with your kids, but your animals are on their own...

3:21 PM  
Blogger Ernie and Mindy said...

Is this the same washer?!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home