Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sunday


It was time to say goodbye. I woke up feeling sick...sore throat and headache. Lucy woke up with diarrhea. About half way home Jake started in with a belly ache. There was a detour in the middle of Kansas City that wasn't there three days before. I ended up exiting at the wrong road due to traffic but used some common sense and was able to catch back up with I-35. Beth and Lucy had obnoxious issues from Liberty, MO all the way until home. I thought I was going to crawl out of my skin by the time we arrived. Another trip that was not a record time deal. On the positive side, I think I drank 8 Route 44 diet cokes in the 2 1/2 days I had access to Sonic. One of the things I miss most about Kansas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home