Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tuesday, October 31

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I talked the kids out of trick or treating. I bribed them by buying each of them their favorite bag of candy and a pizza. We enjoyed the night at home playing games.

We also spent some time praying together and were going around sharing prayer concerns. We were encouraging Lucy to think of something more than "I hope I still love my family tomorrow." We asked her if there were any kids in her class that seemed lonely or sad. She named a girl in her class that didn't have any friends that we should pray for. She needed a friend. Eric and I were thinking, "How sweet. Lucy wants to be her friend." But Lucy prayed that God would make Julia be this other little girl's friend. We had a hard time keeping a straight face through the prayer.

I'm a bad mommy and forgot to take pictures of our family night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home