Sunday, November 19, 2006

Reconnecting

E and I are thoroughly enjoying just "being" the last few days. Today he even went to the store with me and helped me get groceries. I can't remember the last time that happened. We are so blessed to have his schooling behind us. Jet lag is slowly leaving our bodies and I am recovering a bit quicker than E. The kids were on their best behaviors while we were gone but let the cork pop when we came home. They've been bouncing off the walls and a little wild. We are working on it. :) So much to be thankful for as we start this week. Although not just because it is Thanksgiving. There's so much to be thankful everyday no matter what week it is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rick went with me to the store today also! Only because his computer is in the shop and he can't work in the office...and I can't drive for a couple days...long story. Call me for the details. Love ya and miss ya!!!
Voni (and Hannah)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home