Saturday, November 18, 2006

We went to hear this jazz band one night. They are legendary in Shanghai. Tony Blair among other "special" people had been to see them. I used to play the sax in a jazz band through high school. It was cool but not so legendary for me. Eric was thoroughly enthralled with the band and even took a video of them at one point to send to some of his ALP buddies. He joked this could be them in 30 or 40 years. The drummer was especially humorous. At one point a group of elderly gentlemen got up and left (about 10 pm) before they turned into pumpkins. It was so sweet how they waved at their friends as they left. While playing, their friends waved back. These guys play almost every night from 8:00 pm - 1:30 am.



When traffic is annoying the drivers just use the sidewalk.


My babysitter, Ice. We were killing time during a meeting. There's only so much shopping one can do. Most of my list was checked off and I had all the silk I could handle for one trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home