Monday, December 04, 2006

I just had a very huge scare here. Jake and Alex came barreling in the door screaming and crying. They were so scared because Beth didn't get off the bus. They were afraid she'd fallen asleep. I quickly called the school and they were putting a call into the the driver. I sat here and waited for what seems like forever. While I was waiting for them to call back, Beth came bursting in the door, nose red and tears flowing. She forgot to get off at the bus stop and she was afraid so she got off on the next one and ran all the way home. I was a little miffed at this since it is freezing cold and she was confused on which way was home. Imagine a seven year old wandering the streets. I am so thankful she made it home. I realize we are all human and these things happen. But the fear of losing one of these little people sends the shakes right through me. Thankfully God is in control and not me. I couldn't handle the job.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so thankful Beth is OK. Please give each one of your children a HUG from Grandma Johnsie GramB

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home