Monday, November 27, 2006

Lucy fell asleep in the car on the way home from guitar at 4:30 pm. I left her in the car in the garage when we got home. I was on the phone with my sister for a long time and as we got off I realized Lucy still hadn't come inside. I went out and woke her but she wasn't having it. So I put her to bed. Yep. 4:30 in the afternoon. And what happened at 8:45 pm just as I got the rest in bed??? Another yep. She woke up. What was I thinking??? Seriously, I thought she'd sleep through the night. She's done it from 5:30 or 6 pm before since school started. It's rough being in kindergarten.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Congratulations to Eric on getting his MBA!! Pictures you took are great!! Love looking at them. Welcome home!

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps...I've been so sick and so busy I've hardly had time to blog myself...sorry I'm just now catching up!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home