Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm free entertainment

I can't even begin to explain all the stuff that has been shooting bullets at me the last few days. I refuse to let Satan win...instead I am laughing at myself. Here is a small glimpse of it:

My kids were very late this morning to school. The spare car keys to E's car were lost while we were China. I called him home...and out of a meeting (he was a happy camper...the keys were in his pocket). Ignition was frozen...so were the doors. Everyone crawled in the car through the driver side door, which we leave open just a hair due to no door handle which is why it wasn't frozen. (it gets better) Then I'm running late to pick up my friends' kid and take her to preschool. The babysitter doesn't like me much. I get her buckled in her car seat in the car (finally able to open ONE of the back doors). I go to get in and the handle-less door left ajar has now latched shut. I panicked a bit as I smiled at my friend in the backseat, remembering all the other doors were still frozen shut. But, I was able to man handle the passenger door a bit and crawl over to the driver side. I'm sure the show was very entertaining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

sorry i missed that!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home