Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Well, Big E isn't known for his romantic side. He has never been good at gift giving at birthdays or Valentine's or any other day for that matter. (Yes, my friends and family are now laughing out loud at this truth, especially my sister!) But, I believe the time has come for this man to finally get credit for having a creative spirit on Valentine's day. Let me unravel the unbelievable evening I experienced last night. I went to pilates the minute he walked in the door and he said, "so, anything for supper?" I looked at him and got in his car and drove away. My expectations for this day are usually zero. Apparently, in the hour and a half I was gone he feverishly made a wonderful spread of mesquite beer marinaded chicken and peas. AND, he took some of the red silk he brought me from China and made a small little gift bag. He sewed it himself! He had a nice little card and a chilled bottle of wine at the table. The picture shows the cool wine and gift back attached. When I got home we ate supper as a family and I opened all the presents from Eric and my little people. Inside the handmade gift bag there was some foot cream. The funny part was that on the way home from Pilates I had gone by Hyvee and gotten a bottle of wine and had already bought some warming massage oil. The even more funny part of the night was that I was perfectly content drinking my wine alone (don't worry, only happens on Valentine's day) in my room while he was up in the office preparing for a big presentation today at work. It was the best Valentines day in all the 13 years we've been married and pretty close to a couple of those during the 3 years we dated.

3 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

nike roshe run, soccer shoes, timberland boots, ralph lauren, hollister clothing, soccer jerseys, longchamp uk, mac cosmetics, vans outlet, babyliss, herve leger, hermes belt, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, nike air max, vans, new balance shoes, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, celine handbags, ray ban, jimmy choo outlet, lancel, mcm handbags, lululemon, insanity workout, wedding dresses, hollister, chi flat iron, hollister, gucci, p90x workout, baseball bats, giuseppe zanotti outlet, valentino shoes, ghd hair, louboutin, bottega veneta, nike huaraches, beats by dre, oakley, asics running shoes, north face outlet, reebok outlet, iphone cases, nike trainers uk, converse outlet, instyler, nfl jerseys, mont blanc pens

7:48 PM  
Blogger يارا said...

ارخص شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
تميزت شركتنا على مدار السنوات العديدة التي عملت بها في مجال تقديم مختلف الخدمات ومن أهم هذه الخدمات التي تميزت بها شركتنا هي خدمة تسليك المجاري فهي الآن أهم شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
ولقد حرصت شركتنا على الحفاظ دائما عن مكانتها كأهم شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام من خلال مجموعة من النقاط الهامة مثل حرص الشركة الدائم على الاستعانة بأفضل العمال المتدربين على مدار السنوات الطويلة في مجال تسليك المجاري لتنفيذ العمل على القدر المطلوب بدون أي خلل أو تقصير وتقوم الشركة بتقديم فرص تدريبية للمزيد من العمال كل فتره ليكون لديها طوال الوقت عمال متميزين وخدمة متميزة.

10:27 AM  
Blogger menna said...

سما
تنظيف بالبخار فى الشارقة
شركة نظافة فى الشارقة
شركة تنظيف فى الشارقة

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home