Thursday, April 20, 2006

Caught Red-Handed...LITERALLY!

As if the pie massacre wasn't enough! Actually, this happened soon after our guests arrived this evening. My kids are always trying to impress people coming to our house for the first time. And, why not impress them with pretty nails... She greeted me in the kitchen with a guilty face when I noticed her brightly painted HANDS. At first I thought is was marker or paint but quickly realized it was nail polish. As I questioned her about where the tattooing took place she began to sob uncontrollably. As I was still finishing the pies (yes, they were still pretty at this point) I sent her off with her dad to expose her dirty deed and lead him to the scene of the crime. He took this picture after she coughed up which bathroom she destroyed. She was heartbroken though (but she sure made a lot of damage before her guilty conscience kicked in!). Some days I wonder if she'll ever outgrow this stuff!