Monday, April 10, 2006

Dirty Dishes

Well, for the second night in a row I am going to bed with dirty dishes. Last night I thought I'd try it as an experiment (I like to wake up to a CLEAN kitchen!). Today I am fighting some sickness (figures, the one day I try this experiment) and I'm too tired to do them...again. So, now it's going to take me three days just to catch up. And yes, it's 6:35 pm and my kids are taking baths and target bedtime tonight is 7:00 pm. No daddy tonight and mommy's spent. Plus, someone wise once told me that having a clean house isn't in the bible! So, until I find documentation on it I'm going with that theory. Sleep tight!

1 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

that is good theology.
You are not alone. My boys hit bed early too when Dad is gone. It's better for everyone's safety.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home