Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!




I think this is our first Easter in 9 years without cousins or grandparents. I missed my mom's cooking today...missed my sisters jello eggs...missed my dad and grandpa snoring on the chairs catching their afternoon naps. I missed my brother watching the sports update or taking the boys out on the golf course to find balls. I missed someone else loading the eggs full of candy and hiding them. Thankfully these things I missed today aren't the reason we celebrate Easter. Today we've had more time to reflect on why we are here in the first place.

2 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

great pictures! you're such a good mommy!

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, we missed you too. Of course the pictures say it all. Jesus died and rose again for all our sins. Thank God!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home