Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday

The weekend was like a flash of lightening. It went by so quickly I can scarcely remember what happened. I had a 10 page paper due last night for Perspectives and we made it there by the skin of our teeth due to me finishing the paper and printing it about five minutes AFTER we were supposed to leave. I am relieved to have it done. It's Eric's last week of class and he's gearing up for a 20 page paper due Friday and then next week he starts doubling up classes and is finishing the last 18 hours this summer and cap it off with the MBA wrap up class in August. This momma will be one happy woman come September and I have a husband again. I can't remember a time when Eric wasn't in school. Just happy tonight there's a light at the end of this long-awaited tunnel! Today's to-do list is on hold for tomorrow and we are taking a night to hang out and go to bed early (relatively!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home