Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thanks Gail

My childhood friend, Gail just left. She helped fill my need for adult conversation for the past 36 hours (thankfully because I'm sure E isn't going to be the best conversationalist for a few days), vacuumed my whole house, mopped all the floors, cleaned bathrooms, folded and hung laundry, helped me carouse kids, helped me stay sane, told me it was OK not to mow, overlooked my messy car, understood my crazy kids and my burnt out core, lifted my spirits, and joked and laughed with me. I am so grateful she was obedient to the silent nudging she felt and came to my rescue. I would not enjoy this day nearly as well if she hadn't bailed me out. Thanks Gail for giving me my sanity back and being my friend for 29 years! (oh, and for ditching your kids and driving 536 miles one way, missing the jr high slip and slide birthday party at church, and the many other sacrifices I don't even know about!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Gail! You little stinker:)
Pam you so deserve that treat. We are all rooting for you near and far. Love you!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home