Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Only happens here

I had this fabulous idea to clean out the refrigerator and use up a bunch of stuff for lunch. I made this awesome quiche pie with spinach, eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, ham and a bunch of things I won't reveal. I opened a few containers and "thought" they couldn't be too old and after all it would be thoroughly baked. WRONG. I gave my family the runs (but the quiche was yummy)...

In other news...still no dryer. E and I are on our last pair of underwear and who knows how many times the kids have worn theirs. I think I've worn these pants I have on 4 times. This is real life. No doubt about it. Considering hitting Wal-mart to buy new underwear for everyone. It beats the laundry mat. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You could just wash all the underwear and hang them on the clothes line for all the neighbors enjoyment :)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

Funny Heather. :)

Ok, with a little creativity I could PROBABLY figure out how to get a few clean clothes without the dryer. NOT COMPLAINING...JUST BLOGGING! ha ha.

Plus, we're already the neighborhood freaks. Why not add underwear strown about the yard for their behind closed door discussions.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home