Thursday, August 10, 2006

Finishing Projects



I have taken matters into my own hands. After waiting two months for this bunk bed to move from Jake's room to the garage and painted I have completed the project myself. Lucy will not be sleeping on the floor after tonight (as long as I can convince E to put it together again) and Jake will no longer have the disassembled bunk bed leaning in front of his closet. Eric came up with all kinds of excuses last night why he couldn't install the transformed chandelier I painted also. He is in denial that I refuse to have the deer antler chandelier over our dining room table another day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

i am praying that my husband does not read your blog. if he thought for one moment you had an antler chandelier that you were disposing of, he would be out rummaging through your garbage in a heart beat!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

Cassie - E thinks he's putting it in the bar when he takes it down! It's the only way I could convince him to let me put the new one up!! Don't worry...it won't be in the garbage unless E goes to China for a month again. :)

3:38 PM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

BUT - I could CALL Paul and tell him it's available...E might not be able to say NO!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

NO! do not let this cat out of the bag!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home