Monday, August 07, 2006

The Weekend's A Blurrrrrr

I spent the last 48 hours with a massive headache/migraine. I was able to take enough drugs to sedate the beast through my weekend on projection and made it home after church just in time to lose my stomach. I was in and out of some sort of blurry sleep all afternoon until our Sunday night prayer gig. Took some drugs to get me by and made it through the evening. Seems like it's survival when these hit. Got the kids in bed after the meeting and went straight to bed myself...

Today I slept until 10 am, then laid back down just before lunch until it was time to take Jake to guitar. I think I've finally kicked the migraine but now I have a hangover from all the meds I've pumped down myself...and I think some sort of hurricane ripped through the Buller household while I was in my blurry state and destroyed all the laundry and dishes in it's path. There's just no mercy for the mom when she's down. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

i'm sorry pam, that sounds horrible. you mean your kids were not catering to you hand and foot and making sure all things were in order while you were down and out?

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home