Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sleepless Nights

It's another one of those sleepless nights. I've been laying in bed thinking so I thought I'd come up here and blog what crazy things are going through my mind...

I wonder if that sound is the "burglar" that is frequenting homes in town.

Maybe being remembered for just cinnamon rolls isn't so bad. It could be worse.

The kids are much easier to take care of when they are asleep.

I wonder if I'll be able to function tomorrow.

I'm contemplating what the tile should look like in the kitchen.

I'm picturing myself with Barbie's body.

I wonder if my mom would notice if I use the mother's day present I forgot to send her before I actually send it to her.

I forgot to buy paper at Wal-mart today.

Did I answer Beth's question right when she asked me in the middle of the tool section at Wal-mart if she wrote a letter to God and mailed it if he would get it? (I'm not blogging my answer just in case it's wrong)

Why does Eric snore so loud?

I forgot to run the dishwasher before I laid down but now I don't feel like it. I think the boogy man will get me if I walk into the kitchen.

Why do I run down the stairs when it's dark behind me?

Moby needs to quit moving around in his kennel because he sounds like the burglar.

I wonder if my dad's awake.

Ok, I feel better now. Maybe I can sleep...

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

hope you can function today!
you would look funny on barbie's body.
like jody said, cinnamon rolls are an extension of your beautiful heart!
the dishes will wait until today.
and yes, ALL kids are easier to care for when they are sleeping!!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I wonder what Barbie would look like with a pregnant belly and LOTS of stretchmarks. Someone should market that. We LOVE your cinnamon rolls and any other food that you make. Amy is going to email your pie recipe to me. It is WONDERFUL!!!

10:22 AM  
Blogger The Brookharts said...

Look forward to the day when I can lay awake sleepless at night again. I'm glad someone else is afraid of burglars, boogey men and kidnappers. (I'm just throwing that last one in there...even though you didn't mention it.)

And for Sara's comment...if they need a mold for a fat pregnant barbie with stretchmarks, cottage cheese thighs and a double chin(s)...just have them give me a call.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home