Thursday, August 10, 2006

Supper

High School Musical songs are blarring on the computer behind me so I'll try to concentrate here...too many little girls...

Jake choked on a chip during supper tonight. He was very dramatic about it so Eric said, "You know how mama birds solve that problem, don't you? The mama chews up the food for the baby and then spits it into their mouths. Pam, grab some chips and chew them up for Jake." Of course all the kids are whaling with laughter and delight...except for Jake who was laughing but giving dad the "whatever" look. I make yummy homemade salsa, homemade hamburger buns, and a fresh homemade strawberry pie and Eric steals the show with a stupid synopsis like that. AND, they noted that the salsa didn't look like Wal-marts, the buns were wheat instead of white, but no complaints on the pie. Mealtime around here is never dull.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

pam, will you come cook a meal for my family???

10:04 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

you stole my comment Cassie, I was thinking the same!

Although Pam, you wouldn't even have to come cook a meal for my family--just invite me over--I promise I would NEVER complain :)

Someday your kids will look back and appreciate all the wonderful things their mom did for them :)

8:22 AM  
Blogger jody said...

That's what we had for dinner, too!! :-)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

HA HA HA HA HA! that's good, jody. i suppose you also had monster cookies for dessert?

11:34 AM  
Blogger Every Day Girl said...

You do not have to many little girls(But I am not a little girl!!!!!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home