Saturday, December 16, 2006

Change in Plans

Full weekend. Turned into a day in the ER. I'm too groggy for details but I'm reminded that my plans aren't always God's. :) At one point I was on the verge of throwing up a bunch of stuff they had just given me and I refused medicine to help because I'd be knocked out. I was seriously still planning to make it to church to fulfill my responsibilities. Eric over ruled me. So I'm just waking up from my drug-induced sleep and ready to sleep some more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hope you are on the mend! Thinking of you today....

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam take care of yourself and get your rest so you can do what you are supposed to do . Love, Johnsie Pace yourself.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home