Monday, December 11, 2006

E

I made a good save this morning. I woke up groggy, still no voice, no clean laundry, kids not wanting to get out of bed. I started searching through a pile of laundry for a little person shirt and trying to think if they had anything going on today at school. What day is it? Something going on today. Lightbulb! E walks in the bedroom (after he had to iron his own clothes, only 1/2 of which I laid out because I was feeling too yucky last night so he too had to search for a clean shirt today) and it hit me. It's his birthday. Poor guy is neglected. :)

Happy Birthday Big E!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

happy birthday eric!! i have a feeling pam doesn't neglect you as much as she implies she does. i seem to remember pics of a GOURMET meal sitting by candles and wine, waiting for you to arrive home not too long ago!

hope it's a good one!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BD!! I'm sure I remember the day better than you do. 10 pounds and 8 ounces, lots of dark hair. Just a big adorable bundle of sweetness and joy. What a day, I worked at a bake sale, went to an openhouse came home and we had lunch. Dad and Anne went to bed for her nap and Kendall and I went to my bedroom and Kendall set in the chair by the bed, put his hand on my rather large abdomen and felt the contractions and kept asking if the baby was coming out. He was very excited but Anne was too young to have a clue. At 4:30 we went to see the doctor then on to the hospital. Dad and I walked the halls till 6 o'clock and you made your apperance at 6:58 I know, this is more than you ever wanted to know about the day you were born. Love, Mom

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home