Monday, May 22, 2006

Home Sweet Home

We made it home. It really is by the grace of God we made it all the way to Minneapolis in the first place. I slept 45 minutes Thursday night/Friday morning before getting up to finish preparing to leave and get the kids off to school. Eric had a total of 2 hours I think. It was a great weekend and we were able to spend some quality time hashing out some junk and really talking about some stuff. We missed the kids...until we got home and heard how good they were for Grandma and Papa...and how their attitudes took a nose dive when they saw us. But, it was good to see them all. Looking forward to a couple of days with my folks and a few extra hands around here. I'm trying to talk them into coming back when Eric starts his China binges...too bad it's summer and my dad's so busy on the farm. The day we left Eric informed me he will be spending a month in China starting in a few short weeks. I'm going to suck him dry of all the fatherly duties I can before he leaves. Maybe my sister or my sister-in-law will come visit me? Ok, at least I tried. If you do come, though, mom did all my laundry and cleaned the laundry room better than it has ever been since I moved in so keep in mind you might have to out do her. I'd hate for you to feel left out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

i was so glad to see you made it home! i worried about you guys getting there safely! you are CRAZY!
a MONTH in china?? wow! does eric speak chinese?!? :)

6:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad to have you back! I missed your blogging while you were gone. :)

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home