Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My "TO DO" list for Today

This is my one day home all day...almost. Here's what I am expecting myself to get done today:
  • clean out the sewing room so my parents have a place to sleep when they come this weekend
  • wash sheets so my parents feel like we love them
  • make a path so we can at least walk to the bathroom from our bed at night (on a sidenote, don't let the kids watch tv in my room anymore...there was a ketchup explosion that apparently NO ONE knows about)
  • clean the toilets
  • vaccum the whole house
  • mop the foyer
  • clean the kitchen
  • fold and put away that same 15 loads of laundry that we keep recycling before folding
  • sweep out the garage
  • go to Wal-mart (apparently no one told me that the dog ran out of food a couple of days ago and has been eating cat food. at least Jake is resourceful...but hope Moby doesn't meow soon)
  • wash Alex's uniform for her game tonight
  • clean out the car enough so Eric doesn't yell at me when he has to drive it tonight
  • figure out what died in the car while I'm at it
  • sign beth and lucy up for t-ball
  • start lists for my parents for the weekend since we'll be gone
  • find someone stupid enough to take lucy for night Friday (don't worry, I don't think any of my prospects read my blog)
  • vaccum the couch (our carpet is like 15 years old but it still sheds somehow on the couch)
  • make cinnamon rolls as a trial run for the big order on Friday morning before we leave
  • stop checking people's blogs and stop emailing my friends
  • make supper
  • oh yeah, and teach my kid some school (thank God Jake's independent)
  • take a shower
  • carve out an hour for a luncheon appt
  • clean the nailpolish out of the sink
  • figure out if there's any insurance I can claim on the tornado that hit Beth and Lucy's room

Ok, I think it's do-able.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

if that is do-able, then you are superwoman! don't forget our dinners date tonight!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I didn't see you in here registering the girls for tee-ball today....don't worry, you have till the end of the month!

we'll see you tonight. I am assuming you will be exhausted if you actually completed only a portion of that list! I haven't done that many tasks all month let alone in one day :)

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home