Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Spoon Thief Caught


I've been wondering where all my spoons were. I have purchased new silverware at Wal-mart twice in the last year (my mom still has the stuff from when I was littel!). I have a drawer full of knives, pretty full of forks (although these are good for digging)...and 2 spoons. I started buying plastic spoons at the store last week and hiding them so I could watch to see who was lerking around and stealing my spoons. BEFORE supper I found one Lucille Grace, also known now as the Peanut Butter Bandit, sneaking out the door with a spoon full of peanut butter. And, it was one of those last 2 spoons, not a plastic one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I just LOVE Lucy! A girl after my own heart--i had peanut butter and celery for lunch yesterday and a peanut butter sandwich for supper tonight. Don't you wonder where all of the spoons are with moldy peanut butter on them? :)

8:30 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

That's one cute kid!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home