Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm a little slow but here it goes...

Just for fun--

1. FIRST NAME? Pam

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my mom's friend Diane (Pamela Diane)

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This morning (wish I couldn't remember!)

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes. Depends on my mood. Hate my cursive, like my print if I have the write pen. Fine point Sharpie actually.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Honey Smoked Turkey

6. KIDS? Jake, Alex, Beth, Lucy - 3 girls, 1 boy (who is tired of girls!)

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? maybe

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, but some days it is hard to keep it up! Found a journal from 5th grade the other day. It was super funny. I also used to write books about my friends around that age. They are just really bad and funny.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes but no one gets it

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not on your life. Can't even look over the balcony at my own house without feeling woozy.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Golden Grahams

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes unless I am toooooo tired

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? most of the time

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Pumpkin

16. SHOE SIZE? 9.5 or 10

17. RED OR PINK? RED!

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Lack of self confidence, not loving people the way I should, the list could go on and on.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Sister Voni, family, Shana, Gail, Amy (This question sucks - what if I forget someone! Doesn't mean I don't miss you! I'm just brain dead today!)

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? post it on your own blog if you want.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? black sweats, tennis shoes

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Pear

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? silence. Hummmm. Wonder what the kids are doing...

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red

25. FAVORITE SMELL? Pearberry candles, Cutting wheat, Granola baking

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Big E - It's about time your plane landed! :)

27. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their teeth (I know, this is really deep)...by the way Cassie, you have great teeth.

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from Jody, Cassie AND Heather! So...YES!

29. FAVORITE DRINK? diet coke or peach fresca, pina colada smoothie

30. FAVORITE SPORT? tennis and KU basketball

31. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown

32. EYE COLOR? boring brown but once I was asked out because I had green contacts that made my eyes look green.

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? glasses

34. FAVORITE FOOD? pears, pineapple, graham cracker fluff made by Aunt Julie, Tollhouse pie, any bread

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy - I need a little touchy feely every now and again

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Walk the Line

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? orange

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter, love to cozy up with a book by the fire watching the snow fall or great quilting weather!

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Well, I'm not a hugger (I'm getting better!) and it depends on who I'm kissing! If it's from the kids I'll go with both! I guess I have to get over the germ-a-phobe thing.

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? cheesecake, tollhouse pie

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? most of my buddies have already done this!

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? my dad

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Radical Reformission, Bringing Heaven Down to Earth, New parenting devotional Shana sent me for Mother's day (not sure if it's a subtle hint that I could use some work in this area!) :), Great commission Companies (E took this one with him to NC so I guess I'm not technically reading this one anymore), various other missions books

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? a funky bump for my wrist, rest is black

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I can't remember the last time I watched tv. Maybe that night we had tornado warnings and golf ball size hail??

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Jake playing guitar, Beth singing, Alex giggling with Manny the Mooch (Uncle Braden), Lucy sleeping (she snores, OK? It's just NICE when she sleeps!) Grandpa playing harmonica

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? the stones

48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Deer Isle Maine? I'm too tired to look up if it's farther away from Kansas than San Francisco. I know, I'm a world traveler.

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can't tell you. It's not appropriate.

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? March 7, Newton, KS

51. WHAT CONDITION ARE YOUR HANDS AND FEET IN? hands are neglected and chubby, feet are decent, could use a foot file (definitely can't keep up with my sister's well taken care of feet)

52. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR? Deborah Raney - fiction, I'm really liking the way Mark Driscoll writes, Ralph Winter - missions

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

:) THANKS! i've never been told that before!! i have a dentist appointment coming up and i am scared!
pumpkin ice cream?!?
i HAVE to hear about this talent of yours....

6:30 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Pumpkin ice cream is awesome--pair it with a scoop of french vanilla and it is to die for!

by the way, what is cutting wheat?

thanks for sharing!

8:29 AM  
Blogger jody said...

i'm totally self-conscious about my teeth now. Thanks, Pam.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home