Saturday, June 24, 2006

Our "FUN DAY"






I didn't capture the whole day in pictures but I did manage to get some during our smore outing. I completed my final mowing session so next Saturday I'm on my own. There's still one spot I have to hold my breath and close my eyes (not a good idea though) going up the hill. There's only a few skid marks in the yard and only a few spots where the tires made a hole. I'm actually glad E won't be around to moniter my mowing procedures. One round and I got chewed out for "doing it wrong". A nice fight brewed but I was able to get back into his box of "how to" and complete the project with a C+ mainly for effort. The swimming turned into running in the sprinklers so we could accomplish other projects in the meanwhile. The dog fence is about 2/3 in but we began training Moby. He caught on so fast we left him unattended and guess who drove around the neighborhood looking for him...

Today we clean. My favorite Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home