Thursday, July 20, 2006

Counting the hours...

I am no longer counting weeks or days but hours. I can't even explain the anticipation I am feeling and the excitement that is rocking me to my core. My tears today are still falling but they are purely tears of complete joy and relief. Absence does make the heart grow fonder (at least until our first fight probably within 5 minutes of his arrival). :) I'm grateful I thought he was coming in tomorrow making today seem like a wonderful treat. We survived...not alone but with a huge community here that has wrapped their arms around us and given us a lifeline to persevere.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

what time will he arrive?
i want to count the hours, too!!! :)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

4:34 pm!!!!!! Today is not a day for the airlines to run late...

:)

1:44 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

oh pam!
i'm thinking you are probably at the airport right now!! 27 minutes....

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home