Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Back to School...for at least 3 out of 4


Jake's still a little miffed at me for sending him to school. He'll get over it. :)


I love this picture...besides the fact that it's my favorite boy in the whole world, Beth is in the mirror off to the side looking at herself.




Alex


Beth

I made it through drop-off without bawling my head off. I will soon have an empty nest at least during the day. The kids love their new school and there were a lot of differences in the way things are ran...which are all positive. Lucy has been beside herself with staying home while everyone else gets to go to school. Hopefully the house will stay in one piece before she gets to go on Friday. It's taking a lot of energy today to keep her busy. But, it's been a great day of Mommy and Lucy time and we're having fun. Almost time to pick up already! I have a feeling I won't have trouble filling my days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home