Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wake up Call

I'll need a wake-up call next week when the kids start school. Pathetically, it's 11:00 am and all I've accomplished this morning is checking blogs and greeting a neighbor who stopped by. I am off to exercise (after the ibuprofen kicks in...changed the routine a bit and now I can't hardly move...I'm getting old!) right after I have some coffee. Jake is out of books to read, which can lead to some severe issues if we don't get to the library soon. The girls are in a hurry to get to the school to see who their teachers are and who will be in their class. A new school, a new year, a mommy ready. I'm trying not to wish away these last few days before school starts. My throat chokes up just thinking about them all growing up so quickly. Another day in Buller land begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home