Monday, August 21, 2006

Impromtu Family Night

Eric got home tonight relatively early (6:30 pm). We ate supper as a family for a change. Eric mowed while the kids and I hung out outside and at dark we headed to the swimming pool for a night swim. We got ice cream in our wet suits and shivered all the way home. It is a beautiful night out so we ended the evening cuddling by a fire in the chiminea. I love these people and love being with them. I needed to be reminded how much I love them. These are nights I hope they remember forever.




2 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

those nights are the BEST. you just don't want them to end. and i am sure THOSE are the kinds of nights that your kids will forever remember. looks so fun!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like a great evening. What time does it get dark there? I forgot my password so will be anonmous again. gram B

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home